Header Ads

Mandaue: Marcelo Fernan Bridge



Like most of the health conscious people, I spent my weekends if possible on pampering oneself or hiking around the nearby roads and explore new places. This is way of enjoying my weekend most of the time, specially if I am in the condition to take a walk and breath fresh air on a beautiful cold morning, as long as it's a dry season or fair weather on a weekend.

My route will always be from our house then going to the national highway down to the 2nd Mactan bridge, since it is also the place where most of the health conscious people gather and have their morning/afternoon exercise.



I spent most of my time working then staying all day long at home, that's why when I am not too tired to have a hike, I will make sure to endure the pain and refresh myself through hiking and the same time exploring new routes.



I usually spent 1.5 to 2 hours hiking from our house to the usual destination the Mactan 2nd Bridge depending on the route I will choose. And from there, I take a rest and relax myself while watching happy children roaming around and taking a swim at the sea, jumping from the sea boarders under the Marcelo Fernan bridge.

Hiking will save you so much penny at the same time will give you many benefits. You able to see the beauty of Nature even if your in the city, able to breath fresh air along the boulevard or even at the bridge, since it's early morning and less vehicle running around and same time you able to secrete those unhealthy fluids from your body through sweating.

All you need to have is the strength and the determination to go to the set destination, water to hydrate oneself and a good pair of shoes for you not be hurt for your long walk.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.