Header Ads

Tuburan: Vidar Family Beach Resort


Tuburan was already one of my favorite town to visit. I have visited the town for almost 5 times already. The town is budget friendly, quiet and has lots beautiful spots to offer, and I find a perfect spot here where I can explore every now and then.



One of the gems that Tuburan has, is the Vidar Family resort, where it was introduced by a friend who used to lived in the town, and also one whom I trust being my tour guide. The resort is not big, but it's already enough for you to stay and be relax with it's quite place, and very budget friendly accommodation and clean surrounding.



The staff in the place are really friendly that I make chitchats with them specially if I go there alone, and they sometimes gives you discounts on rooms specially on low season, if the there are no available rooms good for 2 available. They make sure everything in the resort are in order, to have their guest a happy stay in their resort. They have pools, one for the kids and the other one for the adults which is 4 feet deep.



The place have a mini gym, for those who want to energize their body through sweating and taking weights. The resort is just along the national highway that's why it's so easy to get there. It's also gated that gives you assurance for safety.



If you are fan of hiking, then you explore the places around the resort. Everytime I visit the place, I make sure to explore new places nearby and find new beautiful spots. Just take time to take a walk around the beach side and don't be afraid to ask and make friends along the way...


No comments

Powered by Blogger.