Header Ads

Busay Flower Farm


It was a gloomy weekend morning, but need to prepare ourselves to be on a planned event, a mountain hike that was composed of the Team Kat-kat. Since I was a newbie, I am not really sure what to bring and what are the things to placed inside my bag. And so, when I arrive on the meet-up place, I ask one of my close friend about the things to bring.


Since the other participants are still on the way, I bought some in the nearby 7/11 in Guadalupe in front of the Church some of the essential needs for mountain hiking. I was very excited though it was not my first but it will be my first to go with professional mountaineers and the route that we gonna be heading is a tough one. It's the route where most Cebu based mountaineers go before going to a major climb.


One of the stop-over of the mountain hike we have is Babag-Busay, this are the neighboring  mountain barangays that are located overlooking at the city. The place here is very good, you can feel the coldness of the air and the freshness of the trees that surrounds the mountains.


One of the views that will truly captivate every hikers are the flower gardens along the route,  beside the cityview. Flowers are one of the products that these two barangay produced and sold in the mainland barangays.


Note:  These are private flower garden, we just took few moments to capture the beauty of the garden while we pass by...
The prize of getting your self in pain for a challenging climb are the beauty that are just behind the bushes and hidden along the mountains sides.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.